- No person may use the pool unless it is officially open and there is a lifeguard on duty.
- Access to the pool may be denied if a patron may jeopardize the health and safety of themselves or others.
- Patrons must sign in upon entering the pool area.
- Patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn.
- All children 15 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult (at least 18 years of age).
- Running, pushing, causing undue disturbance, or any conduct that may endanger any patron is prohibited.
- Diving is not permitted at Gibson Pool.
- Glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are not permitted in the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted at Gibson Pool.
Gibson Pool operates seasonally for lap and recreation swimming. Bathing and changing facilities are on site. To rent Gibson Pool for your upcoming social event, please contact us at +1 (508)233-4791.
Gibson Pool Rules