Enhance Army readiness through the prevention of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and associated retaliatory behaviors while providing comprehensive response capabilities.
The Army's SHARP Program
- Is an integrated, proactive effort by the Army to end sexual harassment and sexual assault within its ranks
- Permeates the Army structure from the Pentagon down to the individual Soldier level
- Has full-time staff at brigade level
- Promotes cultural change across the Army with a vision toward a culture of discipline and respect in which Soldiers intervene in sexual harassment and sexual assault to protect one another
- Includes a comprehensive effort to educate leaders and Soldiers about sexual harassment and sexual assault
- Employs a concrete training program that teaches Soldiers to be alert to serial offender tactics, to intervene to stop incidents and disrupt offenders, and where and how to seek help
- Provides commanders with the essential resources, education, and training they need to succeed in bringing an end to sexual harassment and sexual assault in the Army
Natick SHARP 24/7 Hotline +1 (508)395-9141
You may also visit the Army SHARP Website for more informaiton.