- Equipment & Price List
Sporting Equipment $/Day Deposit Kayak, Paddle, & PFD $15 $20 Tandem Kayak, Paddles, & PFDs $20 $20 Canoe, Paddles, & PFDs $20 $20 Personal Flotation Device (Life Vest) $2 - Misc. Sports Equipment $2 - Party Equipment Stacking Chairs $1 - 8' Banquet Tables $10 - 5' Round Tables $10 - 3' Round Cocktail Tables $5 - 10' x 10' EZ Up Tent $10 - Hot/Cold Beverage Dispensers $2 - Assorted Coolers $2 - Chafing Equipment $10 $10 Popcorn Machine *Supplies not included $30 $20 Hotdog Roller $30 $20 Towable Charcoal Grill *Charcoal not included $40 $40 Games Golf Driving Net $5 - Bean Bag Toss "Corn Hole" $10 - Misc. Lawn Games $2 - Misc. Board Games $2 - Inflatables Mini Castle 8' x 8' $75 $75 Medium Castle 13' x 13' $125 $100 Gladiator Jousting Pit *Includes joust sticks & stands $125 $100
- Equipment Rental Policy
Your Natick FMWR is committed to delivering high quality choices in a welcoming environment that supports the well being of our Soldiers, their Families, Retirees and Civilians. All MWR Programs are governed by AR 215-1.
Rental of the equipment is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations can be made up to four (4) weeks in advance. Payment in full must be received no later than one (1) week prior to pick up of equipment. Same day rentals will not be guaranteed.
Pick up and turn in time of rental equipment will be confirmed when booking (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.).
Rental, Payment, and Return Policy
- Cleaning Procedures- All equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was checked out. If equipment is returned unclean, cleaning fees will be applied.
- Damages- If equipment is damaged or lost while in your possession, you will be charged for the cost of all repairs or replacement.
- Pick Up/Return- All equipment must be picked up and returned on the date and time indicated on the Rental Contract. One day rental equipment is due back 24 hours from the time of pickup. Weekly rentals must be returned by noon, seven days after pickup. Weekend rentals begin on Friday and are due back by noon on the following Monday.
- Late Fees- If equipment is not returned as scheduled – late fees are assessed at two (2) times the daily rate for each day late.
- Reservation Extensions- May be made by calling Family and MWR before the original turn in time. If equipment is already reserved for the following day by another patron – no extension will be given. If an extension is given you will be responsible for the normal daily fees, due at time of request.
- Loading/unloading- Renter is responsible for loading and unloading of rental equipment on and off POV. MWR does not provide tie down straps.
- Cancellations- Must be made no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled rental. Failure to do may result in forfeiture of any paid fees.
- Misuse- Misuse of program privilege, personally profiting from the use of MWR services constitutes a violation that may result in loss of MWR privileges, IAW AR 215-1, Chapter 7, para 4 (3).
- Agreement- All renters must sign a rental agreement; Renter has read, understands, and agrees to abide the terms herein.
Note: There is NO exception to these policies!
There is NO REFUND policy outside cancellation guidelines!
If you have any questions, please contact Natick Family & MWR at +1 (508)206-4104.
Turn to Family and MWR for all your equipment needs. Rental reservations and pickup/drop-off are conducted out of the Community Recreation Center.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us!
New to Natick? Getting ready to move? Visit the Natick ACS Lending Closet.